We’re always looking for great options for playdates to meet with friends. The children like to run around, and although they’re more independent, we still want them to be safe. In Orange County, there are so many venues to choose from, and we are blessed with beautiful weather year-round. Playdates usually run about two hours so we don’t feel guilty being indoors. Most recently we were at Scooter’s Jungle, an indoor play arena in Aliso Viejo, for their first annual Halloween Bounce Party. It was pretty fun. It was on a school night but it was in the evening which gave us time to do homework beforehand, play for a few hours, ate pizza for dinner on-site (available in Aliso Viejo), and made it back for bedtime.
Halloween Bounce Party
Staff members were in costumes and hosted a character hunt for treats. There were several bounce houses, inflatable slides, obstacle course, sport court, two ziplines, a toddler area, toys for crawlers, an air hockey table, and party tables. They sold pizza by the slice or whole. For treats, they offered both candy (grab as many as you want) and teal pumpkin options which are non-food items.
Parents and guardians, do you need a place to bring your kids while you “Help Santa” on Black Friday? Scooter’s Jungle Aliso Viejo has drop-off options. Space limited, Reservations required. Call (949) 349-9090 to reserve.
Friday, November 24, 2017
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Non-Drop-Off: $12 includes 1 child + 1 adult. ($5 additional adult.)
- Drop-Off: $30 includes snack, 2 slice of pizza + drink. ($25/Sibling). Drop-off at 8:30 AM, Pick-up at 1:00 PM.
For more information about Open Play times, please reference their Open Play calendar. No outside food, gift exchange or party items during public open play please. Socks, adult supervision, and signed waivers required. Please consider carpooling.
- TODDLER TIME: For ages 6 and under. $9/child, includes one adult, extra adults $4/each. Limited Space, First Come-First Served basis. No charge for additional siblings under 12 months for Toddler Time.
- ALL AGES: 2-hour play for “any” age child. $10/child includes one adult. extra adults $5/each. Limited Space, First Come-First Served basis. No charge for additional siblings under 2 years for All Ages.
- Family FUN Events: 3 hours of FUN for the whole family. $11/child includes one adult, extra adults $5/each. Snacks and lemonade are complimentary. Pizza is available at $2.50/slice. No charge for additional siblings under 2 years old during Family FUN Events.
All LET’S PLAY OC! readers get $2 OFF per group entry for ALL AGES or TODDLER TIME open play at Aliso Viejo location when you mention “letsplayOC”. This discount is not stackable and cannot be used with other discounts.
You could get a party package complete with: electronic invites and online thank you notes, arena and dining room staff, gift check-in, paper goods, and one free crown or tiara (may vary upon location). Private Parties are 2.5 hour events. Party upgrades may include pizza, drinks, balloons, extra staff member, extended time, t-shirts, and goodie bags. They set-up and clean up so you can attend and enjoy your party. Of course, I’m already thinking when to throw the next party here.
Earn 40% for Fundraising!
Does your organization need a financial boost? They will provide fundraising flyer, a banner to market the event, wristbands for pre-sale and at door tickets, and a pre-sale log sheet. Contact Scooter’s Jungle Aliso Viejo at (949) 349-9090 for more details.
HOW IT WORKS: Step (1): Scooter’s Jungle creates the Fundraising Flyer for you to duplicate and distribute. Your organization pre-sells tickets for children (suggested $10/child and $5/adult). Step (2): Your organization sells tickets at the door on the day of the event. Ticket sales will allow you to earn 40% of the proceeds. Step (3): Scooter’s Jungle will give you special pricing on pizza. You then sell pizza at the event (10 slices, $2.50 each). You can also manage sales for snacks and drinks provided by your organization for 100% of the profits.
OPTIONAL: If your group has 125 kids and 50 adults paid entries, and 75 of those guests buy pizza, the group could earn over $700. Plus your school can sell baked goods, dry snacks, and drinks at the event. Provide them and keep 100% of the sales.
NOTE: Each organization will need to provide 2-6 volunteers for the night of the event to check-in pre-sold ticketed guests, collect funds for “at-door purchases”, sell pizza, and clean up food area. Scooter’s Jungle will handle all waivers, safety instruction and supervise the play arenas.
SCOOTER’S JUNGLE LOCATIONS:
- Aliso Viejo: 25 Journey, Aliso Viejo, California (949) 349-9090
- El Segundo: 606 Hawaii Street, El Segundo, California (31) 848-1380
- Placentia: 921 South Via Rodeo, Placentia, California (714) 223-5730
- Simi Valley: 2250 Union Place #B, Simi Valley, California (805) 203-9200
- Valencia: 28230 Constellation, Valencia, California (661) 877-4400
One LET’S PLAY OC! reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!
3 Free “All Ages” Open Play Visits to Scooter’s Jungle Aliso Viejo
1 Wild Monkey Plush
(Total Value $34)
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize has no cash value and is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.