The new Classic Burgers include:
- Chili & Cheese Burger: Homemade chili and beans poured over our seasoned beef patty, topped with grated cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, ripe avocado, and diced red onions on a brioche bun served with achiote ranch.
- Bacon Blue Burger: A seasoned beef patty topped with blue cheese crumbles, crisp bacon, onion straws, tomato, baby greens, and blue cheese dressing on a brioche bun.
- ABC Burger: The perfect Hofburger with ripe avocado, crisp bacon and melted cheddar cheese on a brioche bun.
- Breakfast Burger: A seasoned beef patty with melted cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, egg, shredded lettuce, tomato, and Hof’s sauce on a brioche bun.
- Mushroom Bacon Burger: A seasoned beef patty with melted jack cheese, sautéed mushrooms, crisp bacon, and creamed horseradish on a whole-wheat bun.
- California Burger: A seasoned beef patty with melted pepper jack cheese, ripe avocado, green chiles, shredded lettuce, tomato, and achiote ranch on a brioche bun.
We had a hard time deciding, because they all looked good. Finally, we ordered the Breakfast Burger and the California Burger. Look how big they are, and we finished every bite.
As an appetizer, we enjoyed Hof’s Sample Platter. Hof’s potato skins and fried zucchini was so good!!
For $1.49, you can order their famous Turtle Brownie a la Mode. They served the brownie warm, and it was just so delicious!! Can I have more??
KIDS EAT FREE WEDNESDAYS
You might like that kids eat free on Wednesdays (with a purchase of an adult entree).
The kids meals come with a beverage and a dessert. How fun is this? They can create their own sundaes.
I loved that the staff was super-friendly, and that it was a family-friendly restaurant. We really enjoyed having dinner there and will be back for more. Thanks, Hof’s Hut, for a wonderful evening!
Disclosure: Hof’s Hut treated my family to their classic burgers so that I can share my experiences with my readers. All opinions are our own. All images are by LetsPlayOC.com. Experiences may vary.
# # #
About Hof’s Hut Restaurant & Bakery
Signal Hill, Calif.-based Hof’s Hut Restaurant & Bakery is an award-winning, casual Southern California family restaurant chain with five, family-owned locations in Southern California, including Los Altos, Bixby Knolls, Buena Park, Los Alamitos, and Torrance. Hof’s Hut has been serving America’s most popular breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes since 1951. For more information, please visit hofshut.com.
“Some 62 years ago, Hof’s Hut emerged as a humble burger stand serving Hofburgers along a beach boardwalk in Long Beach, California, and our new Classic burgers build on that tradition with a few modern twists,” said Craig Hofman, president, Hofman Hospitality Group, which also owns Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que and is the Southern California franchisee for SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza. “What we have not changed in six decades is our attention to creating the best possible family dining experience built around a classic American menu and welcoming service. Whether you are a tried and true Hofburger fan or a longtime guest wanting to try a more modern burger, you’ll always find a new favorite at Hof’s.”