One of the attractions that is big on family fun is the little theme park in Anaheim – ADVENTURE CITY! This family owned and operated park has 17 rides, shows, and attractions including a petting zoo, a misting rain room, arcade, and Thomas & Friends area which is a great resting spot. With admissions like $18.95 per person, unlimited rides, and free parking, it’s really hard to beat. The park is not super crowded like the others so it’s less time in lines and more time on rides. Have a large group or a birthday? Let’s compare the group rate packages below.
- $15.95 per person (regular $18.95)
- Need a minimum 20 admissions for same day visit.
- Must purchase under one 1 transaction.
- You also get 1 adult free for every 10 kids.
- Unlimited rides, shows and attractions except rock wall, arcade, and petting farm.
Does not include lunch but see below for lunch packages. If you get it with the lunch package, you will have access to their indoor party room (seats are unreserved unless it’s a birthday). Without the lunch package, there are picnic tables both inside and outside of the park. Not bad either way. They also sell food in the park like pizza, sandwiches, salads, snacks, Starbucks coffee, etc.
Here are their Group Lunch Packages (you can also download the most updated pricing on their website):
- Park admissions for 12 (adult or child).
- Birthday Child gets in free.
- Unlimited ride pass for all 12 guests.
- All day access during park hours.
- Access to the Thomas & Friends creative play area & petting farm.
- Colorful place settings.
- Two large pizzas.
- Two pitchers of fruit punch or soft drinks.
- An Adventure City T-Shirt and party button for the birthday child.
- A special birthday Train Ride.
- One (1) $10 Fun Card.
- During your 1-hour reserved time in their indoor party room, you will have a host or hostess to serve you.
ADDITIONAL GUESTS – $21.00 each (13 Months and above): Includes a reserved seat in their enclosed Party Room, pizza, drinks, admission into the park, and an unlimited ride pass!
NOTE: There is a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your party’s date and time. All changes must be made at least 4 days in advance. You can book your party online or call (714) 236-9300.
(between Ball and Cerritos in the Hobby City Complex)
1238 South Beach BlvdAnaheim, California(714) 236-9300www.adventurecity.com
Regular Admissions: Adult $17.95, Child $17.95, (Infants 12 months and younger Free), Senior $12.95 (55 years and up). Admissions include unlimited use of all rides, shows and attractions except the climbing wall and arcade. Please check their website for hours and closures.
One Let’s Play OC! reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. No cash value. Winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Several different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Prize will be fulfilled by sponsor. One prize per household. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Good luck!