This is a sponsored post. #DennysDiners
We like to eat out but let’s face it, it is not cheap. So whenever they have “Kids Eat Free” nights, it makes it easier on the pocket book. One of our go-to restaurants for Kids Eat Free nights is Denny’s. From 4-10 pm on Tuesday Nights, kids can get a free meal with every adult entree purchase.
Things you must know:
- Breakfast is served all day.
- It does not include a beverage.
- It does not include a dessert.
- Some main entrees come with a side order.
- Kid’s menu is for children 10 and under.
- Must purchase an adult entree to receive child order free.
Dining out is a luxury for us, but when it is with small children, it can be extremely stressful. When a restaurant has “Kids Eat Free” nights, it also indicates they are a family-friendly restaurant which is important to me. Thanks, Denny’s, for sponsoring this post! For a Denny’s near you, please visit their website at www.dennys.com.