Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is Orange County’s largest outdoor water park with over 15-acres of fun. Last year they added two new water slide towers, Shore Break and The Wedge. They also added 2 acres during their expansion and renovation project. It added new shaded seating areas, spacious cabanas, and added a new remodeled Longboard’s Grill. Shore Break towers over seven stories high and offers six different water slide experiences. Four of the slides include Aqua Launch chambers which drops the floor from underneath then sends the riders on a vertical free fall through a series of loops and curves. Yikes! The new family raft ride, The Wedge, takes up to 6 riders through twists and turns and a few surprise drops down the slide tower. The park is open on select dates through September 9th. For more information on Knott’s Soak City Waterpark please visit their website or join the conversation by using #KnottsSoakCity on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Now through September 9, 2018!
Knott’s Soak City Waterpark
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA
(714) 220 – 5200
- Banzai Falls: Six multi-lane speed slides where riders are dispatched head first on a mat from a platform over 41 feet high.
- Gremmie Lagoon: Pint-sized playground of interactive octopus, submarines and other over-sized landmarks that squirt, sprinkle, soak and splash.
- Laguna Storm Water Tower: Typhoon, Tornado and Cyclone tube slides atop 43-ft.-high Laguna Storm Watch Tower.
- Malibu Run: Four individual single-person inner-tube slides (Dropoff, Heavy Swell, Rincon, Wave Chaser) including both open flumes and enclosed, dark flumes. Dispatched from a platform over 39 feet high.
- Old Man Falls: Gravity-defying speed-slide action at Pipeline, Point Break and Riptide atop 63-ft.-high Old Man Falls.
- Pacific Spin: Multi-person raft ride that includes a 132-foot long tunnel that drops its riders 75 feet into a six-story funnel. After pitching riders back and forth through 5,500 gallons of swirling water, the ride culminates in a waterfall splash.
- Sunset River: One-third mile in length, 1,780 ft. long Sunset (lazy) River. Knott’s giant figure-eight waterway is the widest and one of the longest water park lazy rivers in the world.
- Tidal Wave Bay: 750,000-gallon of surf
- Toyota Beach House: Exclusively for tomorrow’s surfers, the Toyota® Beach House offers three stories of hands-on water fun including interactive water guns, nozzles, faucets and other surprises. Tip: Every five minutes the water bucket unloads 500 gallons of water on anyone below!
- Shore Break: Towers over seven stories high and offers six different water slide experiences. Four of the slides include Aqua Launch chambers which drops the floor from underneath then sends the riders on a vertical free fall through a series of loops and curves. Yikes!
- The Wedge. New family raft ride takes up to 6 riders through twists and turns and a few surprise drops down the slide tower.