Sponsored. Photos courtesy of Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival.
The Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival, presented by Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin of Newport Beach, returns to the contemporary Newport Beach Civic Center on Saturday, September 30th and Sunday, October 1st. Kicking off on Friday, September 29th, it will include tastings from 40 top Orange County restaurants and their executive chefs, 250 varieties of world-class wine, spirits, and brews, celebrity chef cooking demos and dinners, Master Sommelier tasting panels, VIP events, live music, and a new “Havana Nights” after party.
Weekend Schedule of Events:
Friday, September 29th
- Bravo’s Top Chef Women All-Stars dinner at Waterline Newport Beach, Balboa Bay Resort: Winner, Brooke Williamson with All Stars, Shirley Chung, Casey Thomson and Rachel Haggstrom.
- French Connection dinner at The Winery, Newport Beach: Master Chef Hubert Keller, Yvon Goetz, Jean-Pierre Dubray and Rainer Schwartz
Saturday, September 30th: Official Host: Celebrity Chef Hubert Keller
- VIP Moet-Hennessy’s Champagne and Petrossian Caviar Tasting with Master Sommeliers
- VIP Bravo’s Top Chef Winner and All-Stars meet & greet with cooking demo: Brooke Williamson, Shirley Chung and Casey Thompson
- Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Lorena Garcia and Art Smith cooking demo
- ABC’s “The Taste” winning mentor and Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Brian Malarkey cooking demo
- “Havana Nights” after party with cuisine by Latin America’s #1 celebrity chef, Lorena Garcia and Top Chef Masters, Art Smith and Rick Moonen
Sunday, October 1st
- VIP Riedel Glass education & tasting with Hundred Acre wine
- VIP Chef Bravo’s Top Chef All-Stars winner, award winning cookbook author and tv personality, Richard Blais
- Bravo’s Top Chef Fan Favorite, Fabio Viviani cooking demo
- Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Amar Santana cooking demo
- Nobu Newport Beach and Moët Hennessy dinner with Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
Newport Wine & Food Festival 2017
Newport Beach Civic Center100 Civic Center DrNewport Beach, CA(888) 511-FESTwww.NewportWineandFood.com
To purchase tickets for the various events and to check the most updated information, please visit their website or follow them on social media. Participating restaurants include: Marche Moderne Newport Beach, Andrea, and Watertable. For a complete current list of participating restaurants, click here.
2017 Partners: Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin Newport Beach, Chase Private Client, The Wall Street Journal, Duke Spirits, Thermador, Stella Artois, Wusthof, Moet Hennessy, Hundred Acre, Petrossian Caviar, Balboa Bay Resort, Nobu Newport, The Winery, Waterline Newport, Riedel, Pencilbox Studios, NEFF Beautiful Living, Caesarstone, Olive & Poppy, One Palm Marketing, Ajenda PR, Melissa’s Produce, Anderson’s Seafood, Star Fine Foods Olive Oil, Modern Luxury, Firebrand Media, Orange Coast Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Daily Pilot, Fork Report, KFI, KOST.