I was invited to check out the new Poncho Baby nursing covers and was pleasantly surprised.
|(c) Poncho Baby Cover|
What I liked:
- The fabric is soft. It’s 100% premium imported muslin cotton.
- Colors are solid and neutral. It doesn’t scream – Look at me! Look at me! Also, your baby won’t be stimulated from bright patterns, because it’s suppose to be neutral and calming while nursing.
- It covers your back.
- It’s breathable and not super thick.
- It’s stylish. (It doesn’t look like an apron and supposedly you can’t tell it’s a nursing cover.)
- It’s multifunctional. You can use it as a blanket, stroller cover, or car seat canopy.
What do you think? How do we look?
|Jenn and I with Carolina Toro-Gerstein, The Founder/CEO of Poncho Baby.
Jenn is wearing beige, Carolina is wearing black, and I’m wearing olive green.
(c) Let’s Play OC!
I remember what it was like being a new mom. It wasn’t easy and I was always nervous. At first, it was really hard getting out of the house. I was always scanning the area, timing myself, and hoping that I was near a woman’s lounge when it came time to feed which was every two hours. Sometimes I had to head back to the car, because I wasn’t comfortable in public. I hope that by sharing this product with you, you’ll feel more adventurous. (I sure wish this was available back then.)
a patent-pending design
US Residents Only. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Emails will not be sold and will only be used to notify you if you’ve won so please provide a valid email address. Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Nine different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Contest ends at midnight Sunday, March 10th and a winner will be notified via email on Monday, March 11th. Please check your email if you’ve won and announcements on Facebook. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Good luck, Fans!