This week we were lucky to check out the Butterfly Jungle at San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Every year guests can walk among thousands of butterflies through the Safari Parks Hidden Jungle.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Butterfly Jungle is included with admission to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- Here for a limited time through April 7th.
- Allow time for parking.
- There is a self-serve kiosk to purchase tickets.
- Don’t want to wait hours in line? Be sure to pick up your FREE Timed Tickets at the front entrance, or at the booth across from Hidden Jungle. They’ll allow you to show up at a specific reserved time. Time slots run out quickly!
- Bathrooms are located right at the entrance before you enter the park.