This week’s Play Date Adventures features a play date at Frogg’s Bounce House. There are quite a few around OC and they’re all unique in their own way, but here’s why Frogg’s is always going to be on our list for a play date:
|(c) Let’s Play OC!
- One flat fee for unlimited jump. (You can stay as long as you want).
- Open play is every day. Walk-ins welcome. (You don’t have to check for open play schedules).
- Large open spaces to run around. In fact, it’s 9,000 sq. ft. of indoor fun.
- Comfortable couches.
- Great for all ages: they even have toys for the littlest people.
- Free Wifi
- Friendly Staff
- Secure check-ins and out.
- Hand sanitizers at every corner.
- You can bring your own food but they ask us to avoid ice cream, rice, and peanut items.
- Lots of seating area for lunch or snack time.
- Didn’t bring lunch but don’t want to leave? They’ll order you a pizza or whatever delivers. Save money, split it with your group.
|Comfortable seating while our kids play.|
Frogg’s Bounce House
You might also want to check out my previous post about How to Form a Play Group and Save Money.
Note: You’ll have to sign a waiver and don’t forget to remind your group to bring socks! We had a birthday party here once too. I’ll tell you more about it in a future post. For now, check out the awesome giveaway below.
Two LUCKY Let’s Play OC! Fan will win one annual membership to Frogg’s Bounce House (valued at $240!!) If you’re not sure how to enter, check out my tutorial here. Good luck!
and one child for one family. If you have more than one child, it can be
split among the number of children. For example, if two children, then
the membership will be valid for 6 months. If three children, then it
will be good for 4 months. (Just take twelve months and divide it by the
number of children).