- Carly’s single “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” which she co-wrote with producer Max Martin, is available on the debut album Kiss, which reached the Top Ten in the U.S. and Jepsen’s native Canada, as well as in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and the UK. The video was shot in downtown Los Angeles in late January.
- Jepsen, who won a 2012 American Music Award for “New Artist of the Year” and named Billboard’s 2012 Rising Star, was also the breakout pop act of last year thanks to her single “Call Me Maybe.” It sold more than 10 million singles worldwide and climbed to No. 1 in more than 47 countries. It was the best-selling song of 2012 on iTunes and nominated for 2013 Grammy® Awards for both “Song of the Year” and “Best Pop Solo Performance.”
- Carly took home three 2013 Juno Awards for “Single of the Year” for “Call Me Maybe”, “Album of the Year” and “Pop Album of the Year”.
- After supporting multi-platinum pop/R&B star Justin Bieber on tour in the U.S and Europe, Jepsen partnered with the Coca-Cola Perfect Harmony program, which invited AMERICAN IDOL® fans and music lovers to participate in the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help Carly select the best lyrics for a new song. Fans watched live as she performed the song during the first episode of the two-night AMERICAN IDOL® Season Finale on May 15, 2013 on FOX.
- Jepsen appeared in iconic fashion brand Candie’s’ Spring 2013 multi-media marketing campaign. She was recently named the first spokeswoman for millennial natural personal care brand, güd from Burt’s Bees.
U S Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. No cash value. Winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Several different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. Good luck!