Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
Last October, we attended a Halloween/Plants vs. Zombies Birthday Party at My Gym Yorba Linda. It was the cutest theme ever, and my friend did an awesome job. My Gym is one of our favorite places for play dates and I’ll tell you why. My kids were climbing, sliding, tumbling, walking on balance beams, jumping on trampolines and into the ball pit without me offering incentives or nudging them. They were both very active that day, and it was great exercise.
WHAT WE LIKED:
- It’s a 1.5 hours of structured play.
- The staff is very interactive and helpful to the kids.
- Almost everything is padded.
- It’s a very kid-friendly environment.
- Transition from activity to activity is smooth. They can easily change up the layout in minutes (a maze, zip-lining, circle time, and floor activities) – all to encourage movement.
- It’s great exercise.
Want to check it out for yourself? There is an Open House Party at My Gym Yorba Linda on Saturday, September 21st from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm with lots of fun activities and giveaways.
Saturday, September 21st
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
My Gym Children’s Fitness Center
18510 Yorba Linda Blvd
Yorba Linda, CA
ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- bounce house,
- balloon animals,
- a prize wheel,
- goodie bags, and
- lots of giveaways.
- New Members will receive $50 memberships and $50 off first month.
- Returning customers will receive $50 off for one month.
As of March this year, Jeremy Hanewinckel, one of the instructors for My Gym, became My Gym Yorba Linda‘s new owner. Congrats, Jeremy & Janine!
For future announcements and promos, follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mygymyorbalinda and Twitter @mygymyorbalinda.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. All images by LetsPlayOC.com.