WHAT WE LIKED:
- It’s a 1.5 hours of structured play.
- The staff is very interactive and helpful to the kids.
- Almost everything is padded.
- It’s a very kid-friendly environment.
- Transition from activity to activity is smooth. They can easily change up the layout in minutes (a maze, zip-lining, circle time, and floor activities) – all to encourage movement.
- It’s great exercise.
Want to check it out for yourself? There is an Open House Party at My Gym Yorba Linda on Saturday, September 21st from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm with lots of fun activities and giveaways.
ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- bounce house,
- balloon animals,
- a prize wheel,
- goodie bags, and
- lots of giveaways.
- New Members will receive $50 memberships and $50 off first month.
- Returning customers will receive $50 off for one month.
For future announcements and promos, follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mygymyorbalinda and Twitter @mygymyorbalinda.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. All images by LetsPlayOC.com.