Disneyland is “The Happiest Place on Earth”, but when it comes to standing in long lines and lack of planning, it could leave everyone grumpy. What if a resource existed that could help us navigate the park as well as provide the best tips, show us how to take efficient routes, where to stay, how to save money and more?
Let me introduce you to The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015 by Bob Sehlinger, Seth Kubersky, and Len Testa. (We received a copy to review and also one to give away to one lucky reader.) The guide has everything you can imagine:
- Price comparisons for admissions and discounts,
- Timing your visit which includes the Anaheim Convention and special event calendar,
- Getting there,
- Top 30 Best Hotel Deals with maps,
- Understanding FastPass and where to use it,
- How to enjoy Disneyland with kids,
- Dining and Shopping hot spots in and around Disneyland which include reader surveys responses, and more!
I am highly impressed with this guide. It breaks down each attraction by age groups with detailed descriptions, and tips how to enjoy it more. It includes the good and the bad. This book has it all, and I can’t wait to sit down and read it over it’s entirety before we go again.
What’s new in The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015?
- The latest word on FASTPASS and the future of FastPass+.
- Additional coverage of guided tours at Disneyland.
- Expanded advice for guests with disabilities.
- Detailed information about meeting Anna & Elsa from FROZEN.
- Extensive updates to quick-service and table-service dining in and around Disneyland Resort, including Disneyland’s new online reservation system.
- Revised attraction ratings, and updates on refurbished classic attractions including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Alice in Wonderland.
- Details on the popular Marvel Superhero meet and greets in Tomorrowland.
- Updated advice on experiencing World of Color, including new dining package details.
- Information on the new Despicable Me, Harry Potter, Simpsons, and Fast & Furious attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Improved touring plans for all parks.
Disclosure: We were provided with a copy for reviewing purposes. All opinions are our own. Prize will be fulfilled by sponsor.
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. No cash value. Winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Several different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Good luck!
What do you love about The Unofficial Guides?