Imagine waking up every morning to a delightful hot cup of coffee from a Keurig. Last year someone in our office brought in their Keurig to share with the whole office. It now has a permanent home there, and the office manager orders the K-Cups for the office. It was a luxury, and we were totally spoiled.
Don’t want to share your Keurig and need one that doesn’t take up too much space? Check out Keurig’s K10 MINI! The MINI brews single cups up to 10 oz. I have considered having one in a fun color as an accessory for my desk. Check out all these colors. They’re so pretty!
|Photo Courtesy of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Power On: After you push the power button, a light indicator will notify you to lift the lid to add the desired amount of water.
- Add Water: Add at least 6 oz up to a maximum of 10 oz. When you close the lid, another light indicator will tell you to lift the Brewer Handle to add the K-Cup. Note: After you lift the handle, the water will drain into the brewer.
- Insert K-Cup. Make sure all the water has drained completely before you lower the handle. After you lower the handle, the BREW button will turn blue.
- Push BREW Button. The BREW button will flash red to indicate that the water is heating. After about 2 minutes, the BREW button will turn a solid red indicating it is in dispensing mode.
- Want to brew another cup? Repeat steps 1 to 4. If you do nothing, it shuts off in 90 seconds.
- 1 – Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend
- 1 – Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast
- 1 – Gloria Jean’s Coffees Hazelnut
- 1 – The Original Donut Shop
- 1 – Tully’s Coffee French Roast Coffee
- 1 – Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
What’s your favorite K-Cup?