Do you watch BabyFirst? The award-winning channel for babies, toddlers, and their parents is now available to Time Warner Cable customers on Channel 256 starting January 6th!
Are you familiar with BabyFirst programming?
The independent network, which reaches 50 million homes in the U.S., produces fun, interactive and age-appropriate content for babies, toddlers and their parents. Programming is created by leading experts to help tots and their parents explore developmental basics like numbers, colors, animals, art, music and more. The channel features a color-coded programming guide which tells parents the educational value of each segment through the color-changing BabyFirst flower logo on-screen. A few popular programs include Peekaboo, I See You!, The Dance Time Boys and Harry the Bunny, among many others!
There are dozens of mobile apps created by BabyFirst, including the BabyFirst Video app that lets you watch the network’s programming right from your mobile device. Discover all BabyFirst apps for Apple and Android.
We’re helping BabyFirst celebrate this milestone with a big giveaway of products that your little one is sure to enjoy. The giveaway bundle from BabyFirst includes over 20 products with a total retail value exceeding $200. One lucky winner and their little one will enjoy:
- 5 DVD’s featuring favorite characters Harry the Bunny, Tec the Tractor, Color Crew, The Notekins and Squeak.
- 4 CD’s with theme songs, classical favorites, lullabies and more.
- Plush toys of VocabuLarry, Harry the Bunny, Tillie and Peekaboo.
- 4 books focused on developmental basics.
- A coloring book of BabyFirst characters.
- An assortment of t-shirts and onesies.