This is a sponsored post brought to you by Tatu Digital Media.
Is it Back-to-School already? Where did summer go? For us, we still have a good three weeks to find good deals on school supplies, fall clothing, shoes, backpacks, etc. I also need to start thinking about what I can do differently this year. I would really like to be more prepared, plan more, spend less, save more, avoid unnecessary stress, spend more time with family and friends, and find a good balance to do it all. If you like to find practical savings like me, you’ll like this next deal with OfficeMax. Right now through 8/29, you can save $15 instantly at OfficeMax when you buy $300 in Visa Gift Cards.
- Save $15 instantly at OfficeMax when you buy $300 in Visa gift cards
- Valid: 8/23/15 to 8/29/15
- Retailer: OfficeMax
- Participating Content Partners: Visa Gift only
- Program Restrictions:
- Activation fees apply
- Limit 2 per household
- Please see store for details.
- You can double dip on savings if you have a Chase Ink Business credit card! These cards offers increase rewards on purchases made at office supply stores, so customers can earn an additional 4x points or 5% cash back on their Visa gift card purchase.
- Visa Gift Card: Use everywhere in the US Visa Debit is accepted.
STOCK UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Let’s not also forget that the holidays will soon be here. I have 16 nieces and nephews this year. Can you imagine? I can easily save $30 right now if I purchase $600 in Visa Gift Cards.