Do you love magic shows? THE ILLUSIONISTS — LIVE FROM BROADWAY features talents of seven illusionists, and they’re coming to Orange County to perform at Segerstrom Center for the Arts February 2-7!
- The Manipulator, Yu Ho-Jin, was recently named the 2014 “Magician of the Year,” by Academy of Magical Arts and was the first Asian to win the Grand Prix at the Fédération Internationale des Sociétés Magiques, also known as the “Olympics of Magic.”
- The Anti-Conjuror, Dan Sperry. Described as Marilyn Manson meets David Copperfield, Dan combines the art of magic with the macabre and is one of the top-10 most Googled people, thanks to a legendary “America’s Got Talent” appearance.
- The Trickster, Jeff Hobson is the epitome of glamour and showmanship. Don’t be fooled by his innocent appearance; Jeff has audiences laughing long after the curtain goes down.
- The Escapologist, Andrew Basso. Italy’s star escape artist, Andrew considers Houdini his hero and is fast becoming one of the world’s most popular illusionists. He is the only person in the world to perform Houdini’s famous Water Torture Cell with absolutely no covers.
- The Inventor, Kevin James, known for innovative illusions, is an inventor, comedian and collector of the strange and unusual. Kevin is one of the most prolific inventors of magic in the world and has created some of the most celebrated illusions of the last century.
- The Weapon Master, Ben Blaque, established himself as America’s foremost master of the crossbow after appearing four times on America’s Got Talent. He performs incredibly dangerous acts of dexterity using highly powerful crossbows to shoot various objects supported by his assistant.
- The Deceptionist, James More, is known for his modern approach to magic, involving fast-paced, high-risk illusions, combined with his good looks and charisma. He takes the art of illusion to new heights, with a performance that promises to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Creative Producer Simon Painter said, “We can’t wait to bring this electrifying show to Southern California for a truly entertaining experience for the whole family. THE ILLUSIONISTS is the most non-stop and powerful mix of outrageous and astonishing acts ever to be seen on the live stage.”
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
600 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA
February 2-5: 7:30 PM
February 6th: 2:00 PM & 7:30 PM
February 7th: 1:00 PM & 6:30 PM
RUNNING TIME: 2 Hours
For more information about the show, please visit: www.theillusionistslive.com.