My family and I been out trying new spring menu items around OC, and if you love pesto and arugula, you’re going to love this month’s Signature Items Menu at STACKED: Food Well Built
. If you haven’t been to STACKED, I’ll just quickly explain that they have a unique tabletop iPad ordering system where you can completely customize your order. You will be able to remove, replace, put it on the side, or how ever you wish, and then you send it to the kitchen via iPad. Here are March’s featured menu items…
Wild Arugula Mediterranean Salad
This salad has spring lettuce mix with wild arugula, artichoke hearts, green and red peppers, grape tomatoes, toasted almonds, and feta cheese tossed in their champagne vinaigrette. It’s very fresh.
Pesto Chicken Sandwich
For March, they offer a chicken breast topped with Gouda cheese, tomato, wild arugula and a Parmesan breadcrumb crisp on a brioche bun with basil pesto mayo. DELISH! They always have tasty burgers and sandwiches and this one doesn’t disappoint either. Prefer a different bun or cheese? It’s iPad time.
STACKED: Food Well Built Locations
- Cerritos: Los Cerritos Center, 18425 Gridley Road, Cerritos, CA
- Huntington Beach: 7490 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA
- San Diego: Fashion Valley Mall, 7007 Friars Road suite #356, San Diego, CA
- Thousand Oaks: The Oaks Mall, 446 W Hillcrest Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Torrance: Del Amo Fashion Center, 3525 W. Carson Street suite #172, Torrance, CA