Pizzeria Pieology a go. Because at Pieology, you pick everything: crust, meats, cheeses, veggies, herbs, spices and even the sauce. Be as simple or creative as you want. They’re perfect for large groups or the pickiest eaters, because the possibilities are endless! The proportions are not super large (11.5″ pies) and the crust is not super thick so it’s okay if you don’t want to share. They just opened up a location in Westminster and there’s another location coming to Cypress.
Here’s how to order:
The ordering process can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming especially if there’s a line behind you. Keep in mind, the employees will want to get your order in the oven as soon as possible. (Remember it takes about 5 minutes from ordering to baking per person.) You don’t want to get up there and be like Uh… I really don’t know what to order. They’re going to look at you like, What were you doing in the line the whole time? I suggest familiarizing yourself with the different toppings, and grab a menu while you’re in line. The line moves really fast. I like to start with one of their creations then modify it the way I like it. Oh and one last thing, they don’t like to go out of order so don’t keep telling them you want pepperoni when they are asking you what sauce you want. (Happened to me already LOL).
- Select a Crust: House-Made, House-Made Whole Wheat, Gluten-Free
- Pick a Sauce: House Red, 3-Cheese Alfredo, Herb Butter, Olive Oil, Fiery Buffalo, Pesto, BBQ
- Choose Cheeses & Meats: Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan, Feta, Gorgonzola, Pepperoni, Sausage, Meatball, All-Natural Chicken, Spicy All-Natural Chicken, Canadian Bacon, All-Natural Bacon
- Add More Toppings: Black Olives, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Artichokes, Garlic, Pineapple, Jalapeños, Corn, Kalamata Olives, Fresh Cilantro, Spinach, Banana Peppers, Fresh Basil, Grape Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers
- (Optional) Ask for After Bake: Pesto, BBQ Sauce, House Red Sauce, Fiery Buffalo Sauce
Overwhelmed and don’t know what to order? Make it half and half. No problem! I got mine with half Classic Margherita and the other half I added toppings I love like mushrooms and black olives. No one judged me. Don’t want a pizza? You can order a custom salad. Then there are DESSERT pizzas like this new Chocolate Chip Churro Dessert Pizza (photo below) or get their Sweet Cinnamon Sugar Strips. Make sure the children finish their dinner first because they will be super tempted.
ORANGE COUNTY LOCATIONS:
- CYPRESS: Pieology Cypress Village coming soon!
- FULLERTON: Pieology, 516 North State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA (714) 447-4064
- IRVINE: Pieology Irvine Spectrum, 713 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine, CA (949) 450-1000
- IRVINE: Pieology The Marketplace, 13786 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA (714) 389-0522
- WESTMINSTER: Pieology, 16338 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA (714) 465-9304
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.