This post is sponsored by Kia Motors America; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
It’s National Drive Electric Week! Ever wonder if an all-electric vehicle is for you? I have a hybrid not an all-electric, and I love it. I love that I am reducing the amount of pollution in the air, and we are saving money on fuel and other expenses. It became my preferred vehicle to run errands. I have been nervous about going all electric. How often do I plug in? Does it have enough power? I am looking forward to finding out this Friday or Saturday at the 11th Annual AltCar Expo in Santa Monica, California. The event allows drivers like us to come and learn how to plug-in, test drive, talk to plug-in owners, and see what is on the market right now.
1855 Main Street
List of all Kia Soul EV Events:
- National Drive Electric Week Bridgewater, NJ Sept. 14
- Alt Car Expo Santa Monica, CA Sept. 16
- Green Festival Expo, Los Angeles, CA Sept. 16
- National Drive Electric Week Ithaca, NY Sept. 17
- National Drive Electric Week Poolesville, MD Sept 17
- National Drive Electric Week Poughkeeps
- EV Week San Francisco, CA Oct. 8 – 9
- Energy Efficient Summit National Foxborough, MA Oct 13