One of the most unique experiences at Disneyland that I like to share with my friends is Character Dining. Some are inside the park and some are at the hotels in which you do not have to have park tickets to enjoy meet-and-greets with the beloved characters. There are five, and they’re all different. There is the host and their three friends. The three friends are surprises and you won’t know until you get there. Reservations are highly recommended, and the character appearances and menu items are subject to change without notice. Here is a general overview. Once you get the idea, you’ll want to call and make a reservation. There has been a few times where the dates and times were not available to accommodate our large group.
Inside the Park
- Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park is located at the Plaza Inn inside Disneyland Park at the end of Main Street. It is one of the original landmarks of Disneyland. Minnie and her friends are available for Buffet Breakfast only. Theme park admissions are required.
Outside of the Park
No park tickets needed for these dining experiences. You will also receive three hours free parking with restaurant validation.
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is located at Napa Rose inside the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Join Disney Princesses at the Napa Rose for an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind adventure featuring enchanting activity time, a three-course breakfast and personal visits with Disney Princesses!
- Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast is located at Disney’s PCH Grill inside Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Donald Duck and friends are available for Breakfast Buffet only. The restaurant is closed for lunch, and there are no character appearances during dinner.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen is located at Disneyland Hotel. Goofy & Friends are available for both breakfast AND dinner buffet. Closed for lunch. Unlike the rest, this one requires a reservation and will not accept walk-ins.
- Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast Buffet is located at Storytellers Cafe inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Mickey and his friends are available for breakfast only.
For more information or to make a reservation, please visit their website at disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/characters/ or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463.