Dream Dinners Meal Prep Service
The three dinners I got to try were Chateau Chicken with Almond Butter Sauce, Chicken Parmesan, and Sante Fe Shredded Pork Burrito. Each yield 3 servings, but you can also order for 6. We not only assembled the fresh ingredients, we had to gather the seasoning which is also at each station. The menus are by professional chefs and are copyrighted. When we are assembling, the recipes were color-coded so you can’t memorize the recipes, however, each ingredient is clearly listed so that you can see exactly what they were. Also the staff members watched us the whole time to make sure we didn’t contaminate the ingredients. Each of the entrees included cooking instruction cards. The proteins are flash frozen, and they also sell side dishes and desserts. The recipes are rotated out every six months, and the prices will vary for each entree. If you don’t have time to assemble, you can pay an extra $20 or use your PlatePoints for them to do it for you.
Dream Dinners Locations:
- Fountain Valley: 8760 Warner Ave., Fountain Valley, CA (714) 375-9525
- Lake Forest: 22369 El Toro Rd, Lake Forest, CA (949) 583-2800
- Pasadena: 1274 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA (626) 796-7863
- Torrance: 22226 Palos Verdes Blvd, Torrance, CA (310) 792-0055
- Tustin: 17351 17th Street, Tustin, CA (714) 832-8185