Sponsored content. This post was written by me for BASIC INVITE.
If you just got engaged, Congratulations! Ordering save-the-dates and custom designed wedding invitations that reflect your unique personal style can be an exciting process and overwhelming at the same time. BASIC INVITE makes it easy by offering unlimited colors, custom samples, over 40 different colors of envelopes, over 900 wedding invitations sets, free address collection services, keepsake guest books, and free wedding websites. They also just added new seal & send invitations as well as rose gold to their foil line, and introduced clear business cards! Find out what makes them different from the others below!
Basic Invite Wedding Invitations
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that give you almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options, you’ll be able to make sure the card is exactly how you want it – down to the littlest detail. This is what sets them apart from almost any other online stationery company.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows you the ability to order a printed sample of your actual invitation so you can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before you place your final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Choose from over 40 different envelope colors and make your invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of their envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed. They just added rose gold!
- Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of their wedding invitations is part of a set. You will find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use their free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
Keepsake Guest Books
Perfectly personalized wedding guest books are the perfect addition to your wedding day stationery. These customizable guest books have a ring hidden inside which allows them to lay perfectly flat for a classy and convenient look. With sophisticated designed pages it’s the perfect opportunity for your wedding guests to leave sweet words and well wishes.
Free Wedding Websites
Their all-new unique wedding websites are completely customizable just like their wedding invitations! The websites are mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details along with images and a map with directions which is super convenient for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors and even choose a design to match your wedding invitation suite!
NEW! Seal & Send Wedding Invitations
Their Seal & Send Wedding Invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included! The Seal & Send is their newest collection and brides are LOVING them! Currently, they offer them in over 30 designs including popular foil options and they’re also customizable. What’s extra special about our Seal & Sends is that guest’s addresses are printed on the front of each invitation which means no envelope necessary! All you have to do is share a link, collect guest addresses, and upload them onto your design, instantly. Once you receive your order all you have to do is add postage, fold your invites, and secure them with a sticker! Simple, easy, and super trendy.
I think you’ll agree that the possibilities are endless with BASIC INVITE. For more information about all their products, please visit their website at www.basicinvite.com.