Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'a' in /home/letsplayoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 510
It’s Back-To-School for everyone! If you’re bummed you didn’t get to squeeze in that last vacation, take the family on an Kawawii Island adventure with GO VACATION game which is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. Enjoy over 50 co-operative and competitive activities including ATV racing, scuba diving, skateboarding, skiing, fishing, volleyball, and much more. We received a copy of the game to check it out, and my kids and I are having a blast. The game can be played solo or multi-players up to 4 players. Select from four resorts – a tropical beach, a mountain or snow resort, visit the city for extreme sports, or do activities from your personal villa. Unlock gifts from collecting stamps. You can also choose to complete daily challenges or go straight to competition mode with other players. The games are endless!
- Marine Resort (a tropical beach where you can enjoy a variety of marine sports),
- Mountain Resort (majestic mountain ranges and peaceful plateaus as the backdrop of your outdoor adventure),
- City Resort (leisure games, extreme sports and motor sports),
- Snow Resort (sparkling silver mountain with perfect ski slopes and every winter sport you can imagine), and
- Villa Grounds (experience your own personal resort from the convenience of your villa) .
As mentioned there are over 50! There are too many to play so we haven’t tried them all. (So far the pie throwing contest is really silly, but it had us all cracking up.) They’re all short mini-games which has brought out some fun competition. Here are some of the other games you can play:
- ATV Races
- ATV Tricks
- Beach Volleyball
- Bucket Ball
- Clay Shooting
- Dog Sled
- Glass Harp
- Grind Master
- Hang Gliding
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Fishing
- Marine Bike Racing
- Marine bike tricks
- Mini Golf
- Mole Panic
- Motor Fest
- Off-Road Racing
- Pie Throwing
- Power Boxer
- Power Hitter
- Quick Draw
- Rifle Shooting
- Scuba Diving
- Skate Tricks
- Ski Jumping
- Sky Diving
- Snow Races
- Snow Tricks
- Snow Tubing
- Snowball Fight
- Snowman Making
- Snowmobile Races
- Snowmobile Tricks
- Table Hockey
- Target Shooting
- Water Gun Battle
- Wheel Slider, and more!
If you don’t know how to use a certain gear, there are schools that will give you a tutorial.
- Marine School (learn bike, ATV, and surf controls),
- City School (learn inline skate and skateboard controls),
- Snow School (learn how to ski, snowboard, snowmobile, and snow tube controls), and
- Mountain School (learn off-road car, horse and kayak controls).
New features for the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
- Enhanced HD graphics and HD Rumble effect
- Marine Resort & Mountain Resort fishing lets you try to catch more than 30 species of fish.
- Friends and family can appear in the resort as Mii or in-game characters, allowing you to play against their data in activities any time.
- Create a one-of-a-kind photo collection with more than 40 types of animals in each resort to photograph.
- Score rewards when a propeller plan air drops special boxes to the island below.
Every day is different on the island of Kawawii! Experience hours of fun and something new every day in Go Vacation. Customize your character, villa, costumes, vehicles and even pets! Daily presents and challenges mean that you will want to keep coming back to the island of Kawawii to explore more terrain and play through activities all over again. If you and your family are fans of the Wii and Wii Sports, you’ll love GO VACATION for Nintendo Switch. Additional game information can be found on govacation.nintendo.com.