There is a lot to see and do this time of year in Southern California, and I love it! Knott’s Berry Farm has been transformed into Merry Farm spreading Christmas cheer for all to enjoy. The park is jam-packed with shows and holiday festivities including an ice skating show, daily Christmas classic performances like A Christmas Carol and The Gift of Magi, Christmas Carolers, a tree lighting ceremony, and “A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas”. You’ll also be able to shop the Christmas Crafts Village, visit with Santa, indulge on delicious treats. Certain times of the evening, it starts to “Snow and Glow” in Ghost Town. Everywhere you turn, there is something going on. Here’s where you will find them all!
- “Merry Christmas, Snoopy!” On Ice (Charles M. Schultz Theatre) – Snoopy performs live on ice along with world class ice skaters in the 2,100 seat Charles M. Schulz Theatre. Available for select dates through January 7, 2018.
- Wild West Stunt Show “Frontier Feats of Wonder” (Wagon Camp) features the legendary frontier feats of Colonel R. Hawkins.
- Calico Saloon Christmas Show (Calico Saloon Stage): Cameo Kate and Dakota Dan invite you to their musical turn of the century holiday celebration.
- Calico Tree LightingCeremony (Calico Park) 5:15 PM Nightly: This Ceremony features the Calico Bell Choir and the Citizens of Calico as they join together around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration filled with, music, laughter and happiness.
- “It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown” (Calico Mine Stage): The Peanuts put on the greatest Christmas pageant ever with Charlie Brown directing. Charlie Brown’s one wish: to spend the holidays with his family.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies (Bird Cage Theatre): The toe tappin’, hand clappin’, comedy and bluegrass of Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies continues their Knott’s Merry Farm residency this holiday season in the Birdcage Theatre.
- Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” and O. Henry’s “The Gift of Magi” (Bird Cage Theatre): Classical performances available on select dates during Knott’s Merry Farm.
- Native American Dancer (Indian Trails Stage)
- Shady Brook (Fireman’s BBQ)
- Mystery Lodge (Ghost Town)
- Reindeer Rockers Duo (Boardwalk BBQ)
- “A Peanuts Guide to Christmas” (Camp Snoopy Theatre): The Peanuts give their take and unique wisdom in a primer designed to help everyone survive the holidays.
- SNOW And GLOW (Ghost Town – Main Street and School House Road): Park guests can enjoy nightly snow as lights dance to popular holiday tunes.
- OPA! OPA! Salsa Trio (Fiesta Plaza)
- Meet Your Favorite Peanuts Pals (Peanuts Meet-and-Greet Area in Camp Snoopy)
- Photos with Santa in Santa’s Christmas Cabin.
Merry Farm Food Locations
You’ll find festive treats and delicious eats throughout the park. See the list below to find them all!
- Merry Farm Refillable Mug – All Participating Hot Cocoa & Coffee Locations
- Holiday Pizza – Hollywood Hits
- Assorted Holiday Pastries like homemade cookies and milk – Santa’s Christmas Cabin
- Boysenberry and Nutella Crepe – Santa’s Christmas Cabin
- Beef and Chicken Tamales – Santa’s Cabin and Cantina
- Assorted Christmas Popcorn (peppermint, kettle, caramel) – Santa’s Christmas Cabin
- Gingerbread and Sugar Cookie Decorating – Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen
- Santa’s Milk and Cookies Shake – Grizzly Creek, Coasters
- Candy Cane Holiday Churro – Gourmet Churro Factory
- Holiday Turkey Sandwich – Boardwalk BBQ
- Smoked BBQ Wings – Boardwalk BBQ
- Christmas Stew – Ghost Town Bakery and Ghost Town Grill
- Open Faced Turkey Sandwich – Ghost Town Grill
- Open Faced Meatloaf Sandwich – Ghost Town Grill
- Salmon Dinner with Jalapeno Jam – Ghost Town Grill
- The Berry Gobbler – Ghost Town Grill
- The Farm sandwich – Ghost Town Grill
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts- Ghost Town Grill
- Holiday Vanilla Dippin’ Dots – Supreme Scream, Silver Bullet, Cave Inn
- Coffee and Hot Chocolate Station – Santa’s Christmas Cabin,
- Wine or Craft Beer Tasting – Santa’s Christmas Cabin,
- Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake on a Stick – Santa’s Christmas Cabin,
- Warm Roasted Nuts – Santa’s Christmas Cabin,
- Egg Nog – Santa’s Christmas Cabin, and more!
Sneak peek of holiday treats during #MerryFarm!#knottspartner AD
Posted by Let's Play OC on Sunday, November 19, 2017
Christmas Crafts Village
Knott’s Merry Farm
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA
2018 Season Passes are now on sale! Passes include one free admission in 2017, unlimited visits in 2018 with no blackout dates, early ride time on select rides during the summer, and exclusive offers and events throughout the season! Renewing Passholders receive a limited time renewal price!