Still looking for a family-friendly New Year’s Eve solution? Ring in the New Year at Knott’s Merry Farm! The countdown includes special fireworks, live entertainment, and special extended hours for the one-night event. Say goodbye to the final moments of 2018 at Knott’s as the park celebrates with memorable festivities including Merry Farm seasonal performances throughout the day on December 31st. There will be a family-friendly comedian, live bands, swing dancing, and more! Party hats and noisemakers will be given to all until they run out. This nighttime extravaganza offers the perfect setting for family and friends to come together and create new memories by starting a new tradition by celebrating the New Year ’s Eve at Knott’s.
NYE Entertainment Lineup:
- Reindeer Rockers Duo will invite guests to rock around the Christmas tree with rock and blues versions of classic Christmas songs at the all-new Boardwalk BBQ Restaurant.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration, with high energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn-tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway.
- The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp Theatre.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
- A New Year’s Eve celebration meal: Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over) and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of a holiday favorite as snow gently falls on all guests. Park guests can enjoy more of the nightly snow and glow experience in most of Ghost Town, from School House Road to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree lighting Ceremony features the Calico Mayor, carolers, and the friendly Calico Saloon cast as they invite guests to sing around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
- The holiday season celebration continues at Camp Snoopy with A Peanuts Guide to Christmas at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. Featuring a delightful mash-up of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts gang.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, warm roasted nuts, hand-made tamales and more. Guests can also enjoy the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am.
Knott’s Season Pass
A new 2019 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy in 2018, unlimited visits in 2019 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and the newly expanded Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the lowest price of the year, Regular Season Passes start at just $95.00 or eight easy payments of $10.00 after initial payment and Gold Season Passes are $115 or eight payments of just $12.00 after initial payment. These offers end January 6, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA
Join the Conversation Using #KnottsNYE