Written in collaboration with Cinemark Theatres. All opinions are our own.
Century Stadium 25 and XD theatre in Orange has recently undergone a makeover that just completed in October. Their renovated theatre includes heated Luxury Loungers with footrests, reserved seating, swivel trays, an additional Cinemark XD auditorium, as well as cosmetic interior and exterior upgrades. We were invited to check it out then share about our experiences. It came just in time for us to see “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”. The new luxury seats are amazing! I suggest booking them online well in advance for the best seating selections. The rows were so spacious it allowed room to recline, put our feet up, and some walking room for you know… (those emergency bathroom breaks!) The swivel trays allow you to get up without putting your food on the ground or asking others to hold it for you. We loved the last film in the saga and enjoyed it even more in XD Luxury Lounger Real D 3D! Thanks, Cinemark!
“We are excited to bring a truly transformed entertainment experience, catered uniquely to our moviegoing guests, within the community,” said Bryan Jeffries. “With an added XD auditorium and complete installation of our signature heated Luxury Loungers, guests will be able to enjoy their movie of choice like never before.”
This upgraded theatre will include a variety of new amenities such as:
- Two Cinemark XD auditoriums – featuring the number one, private label Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world;
- 25 auditoriums featuring Cinemark Luxury Loungers – electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, cup holders, swivel trays and heat-controlled seats;
- Reserved seating with online, kiosk and app ticketing capabilities;
- Expanded seating area in the Café;
- Revamped interior and exterior with fully refurbished carpeting and newly painted facade.
The Century Stadium 25 and XD theatre is located at 1701 W. Katella Ave., Orange CA 92867 within the Stadium Promenade. (It’s near the Honda Center). For more information on showtimes, please visit their website here.