Attended a media preview.
TRADE FOOD HALL is a new casual dining center which is conveniently located near the John Wayne Airport (SNA) and University of California Irvine. The food hall features a vertical garden and courtyard seating. Offering unique dishes to satisfy every tastebud, it’s not your typical food court. You’ll find vegan, vegetarian, fried chicken, a bar, Latin-Asian and Latin-Mexican dishes, mediterranean, poke bowls, seafood, pork sandwiches with candied bacon, tater tots topped with a fried egg, burgers with mac and cheese buns, waffle-pops, milkshakes, and more! Descriptions of the restaurants are below.
- BUTTERLEAF: The new vegetarian. Serving up the Signature Butterleaf Burger (sweet potato, kale, melted onions, kimchi sauce)
- TWO BIRDS: Cluckin’ good chicken. Serving up Bird In The Bush (Salad, salt and vinegar slaw, tomato, pickle, romaine lettuce, pickled onion, and cucumber)
- CENTER HUB BAR: Your new favorite bar. Serving up The Stubborn Mule (Hangar One Vodka, Muddled Cucumbers and Mint Leaves, Lime Juice, Blueberry Syrup, Ginger Beer)
- DOS CHINOS : Latin Asian grub. Serving up Chorizo Fried Rice (chorizo, Chinese sausage, chimichurri, pineapple)
- MEGADON: Latin, Asian, and Mexican fare. Created by Hop Pham of Dos Chinos.
- GYRO KING: Mediterranean fare. Serving up the Gyro (served with gyro meat, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce)
- PIG PEN DELICACY: Pork-haven eatery. Serving up the Candied Bacon Egg & Cheese Sandwich (candied bacon, soft scrambled eggs, cheddar, banana ketchup)
- PORTSIDE FISH CO.: Fresh seafood. Serving up the Fresh Calamari Bowl and Fresh Fish Taco
- SWEET COMBforts: Home of the Waffle Pop. Serving up Fruity Pebbles n Cereal Belgium Liege waffle
TRADE’s Grand Opening has been since May 13, 2017. Other restaurants just outside the food hall: Oo’Toro Sushi, Hiro Nori Ramen (opening soon), and KRISP Fresh Living. For more information and latest offerings, please visit their website.
TRADE Food Hall
2222 Michelson Dr.Irvine, CA 92612www.tradefoodhall.comFree Parking is available at the center.
- Monday – Thursday: 8am – 9pm
- Friday – Sunday: 8am – 10pm