I’m a proud auntie-to-be to twin nephews and a niece so when DRIA Cover asked me to review their nursing covers, of course, I said, Yes! Nursing covers make the perfect baby shower gift especially stylish and trendy ones like this one. I’m no longer nursing, but here are some features that I like about the DRIA Cover:
- The fabric is a premium super soft cotton jersey.
- It’s lightweight, but substantial and breathable material that doesn’t feel cheap and perfect for a cool day.
- The size of the cover is excellent, not too big, not too wide, and not too small. It is enough to cover an average size infant.
- It’s stylish. Due to the material and patterns used, it’s not really obvious that it’s a nursing cover allowing you to wear it even when you are not nursing – like a light sweater.
- It’s multi-functional. You can use it as a blanket, stroller cover, or car seat canopy.
For this review, I sent it to my sister Kim who now has a toddler and this is what she reported… you’ll also want to enter to win one below!
I would highly recommend this cover over all the others. As a new mom, I was always apprehensive nursing in public with the apron-like covers. There wasn’t enough coverage when the baby moved around making me nervous. I didn’t feel secure enough to nurse in public places outside the backseat of my car. It was always much easier to stay at home especially when the baby needs feeding every two hours. Wished I had these covers when I was nursing. The cover shown is in the Oslo pattern and retails for about $79.95. It also comes in Newport, Dublin, and Solana. For more information about DRIA Cover, please visit their website at www.DRIACover.com.
Giveaway open to U.S. Residence. No purchase necessary to enter. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. No cash value. Winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected the same way. Several different ways to earn entries (some can be done daily). Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs.