This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias and its advertisers. All opinions are our own.
Birthdays in our family tends to be a month-long celebration. We not only celebrate with family and friends, we also like to celebrate on the day of, at school, and the entire weekend. It usually ends up being month-long. Last month, we celebrated our youngest son’s 5th birthday. It was great fun. We did a small gathering with just family, we put together little treat bags for his classmates, and we went to LEGOLAND. At some point, we will scrapbook all the memorabilia’s. One of the things we like to shop for are fun birthday cards with a personalized note that they can read again when they are older. Walmart now carries fun Hallmark Poster Cards for kids that unfold into posters (some are jumbo sized)! See more here:
He was all smiles when he received it, and it now hangs outside his bedroom door.
Where to find them:
We found ours at Walmart in the “Celebrate” aisle. There are two areas that have poster cards. Look for “share Birthday wishes” and the “Kids Birthday” sections.
There are several varieties to choose from. They’re all pretty fun and the non-jumbos will also look great in lockers. Look for the Poster Tab. They will indicate clearly on the card cover “Poster Inside” or “Unfolds into Jumbo Poster.” Here are some that we found:
|Tinker Bell & Fairies Hallmark Poster Card.|
|Power Rangers Hallmark Poster Card.|
|Monster High – Hallmrk Poster Card.|
|World Wrestling Entertainment Hallmark Poster Card.|
Did you know with Hallmark Card Rewards, you get rewarded for every 5 Hallmark cards you buy, no matter where you buy them? Here’s how:
- Report cards. Use the Hallmark Card Rewards app to scan the barcode on the back of the card OR you can report your purchases online by entering the UPC or product identifier. You can report up to 20 cards per month.
- Are you a Crown Rewards member? Cards you buy at Hallmark Gold Crown stores or Hallmark.com will be automatically reported for you. Just use your Crown Rewards card at checkout.
- Track rewards progress. You can track the rewards you’ve earned online. Plus they’ll send you monthly email statements to let you know how close you are to your next reward.
- Redeem rewards. Choose from rewards like gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from Hallmark and other selected reward partners.
- Rewards you’ve earned become available to redeem on the 10th of each month.
- You’ll have approximately 2 months to redeem your reward by choosing from any of our rewards partners.
- Once you make your selection, you’ll receive an email with details on how to pick up and use your reward.
- You can earn up to 4 rewards per month or 24 rewards in a calendar year.
Ready to sign up? Make sure you check out www.account.hallmark.com/signup/card-rewards/ to sign up for Hallmark Rewards, and to see great content from other bloggers. Join in the #kidscards conversation on Twitter!