Post written in collaboration with Winter Fest. All opinions are my own.
Winter Fest OC is once again bringing winter fun to Orange County this holiday season! The OC Fairgrounds will transform into a winter wonderland for all ages to enjoy. Winter Fest OC at the OC Fair & Event Center will bring the community together this holiday season for 26 days of festive fun including live entertainment, unique photo opportunities, visits with Santa, winter attractions, seasonal food and drinks, and more. Winter Fest OC returns on Friday, November 25th and will stay until January 1st!
Things to Do!
- Claus House Stage Entertainment: At the center of Winter Fest OC is the 40-foot-tall holiday celebration tree and The Claus House Stage, where guests can enjoy live entertainment, community acts, interactive kid activities, and even more holiday magic. Daily entertainment includes meet-and-greets with favorite Winter Fest OC characters such as Yowie the Yeti, Snowman and Polar Bear, plus the popular nightly parade, tree lighting and live show with snow fall. Grab a cup of hot cocoa and winter treats and enjoy a variety of entertainment at The Claus House Stage to celebrate the holiday season.
- North Pole Journey Immersive Walk-Through Experience: Included in all general admission tickets, the new North Pole Journey walk-through experience immerses guests in the sights, sounds and smells of five magical lands on an important mission from Santa. Enjoy dazzling lights, music, unique photo opportunities, and a wide range of free entertainment and interactive activities in each of the five pavilions. Keep an eye out for “Journey Guides” along the way to help guests gather the three elements of the Holidays that will help Santa! North Pole Journey highlights include:
- Forest of Light: A kid’s hedge maze, wisteria tunnel, giant waterfall, and unique 360-degree free photo booth!
- Winter Wonderland: Meet-and-greets with your favorite winter characters, plus Dance of the Snow Fairies performances daily.
- Holiday Town: Remote-controlled model train exhibits plus an intimate movie theater with holiday classics.
- Toyland Circus: Special appearances by PJ Masks (Nov. 25 – 27), Peppa Pig (Dec. 1 – 4), Paw Patrol (Dec. 8 – 11) and more of your favorite cartoon show characters! Plus Toyland Soldiers Assembly performances daily.
- Santa Send Off: Tree ornament decorating, Santa Elves Dance Party performances, plus free meet-and-greets and photos with Santa (through Dec. 24)!
- Attractions: Ice Tubing Slide, Ice Bumper Cars, Unlimited Carnival Rides, Carousel, Trackless Train, Inflatable Bounce Houses, and the North Pole Journey immersive walk-through.
- Ice Skating: Tickets can be purchased for 12:15pm, 1:15pm, 2:15pm 3:15pm, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm, 7:15pm, 8:15pm or 9:15pm at www.winterfestoc.com.
- Seasonal Food & Drinks: Indulge in seasonal drinks and treats at Winter Fest OC including hot cocoa, hot apple cider, Mom’s Bake Shoppe cookies and brownies, Old Tyme Ice Cream, churros, popcorn, lemonade and kettle corn. All this plus meal options from BBQ ribs or chicken to pizza, hot dogs, sausages, fries and more! Seasonal adult beverages including beer, wine and holiday-inspired craft cocktails are also available for purchase.
VIP Experiences & Large Party Reservations
VIP Fireside Lounge: Enjoy an exclusive VIP fireside lounge area with comfortable seating, fire pits roasting s’mores and an exquisite view of the nightly parade and stage entertainment from The Claus House Stage. With a private bar with craft cocktails, beer and wine, then Fireside Lounge is perfect for groups and holiday corporate parties, and can be reserved in advance to accommodate up to 300 people.
Rink-Side VIP Private Cabanas: Private, ice rink-side VIP cabanas for up to 10 people are available to rent for 2-3 hour timeblocks, creating the ultimate premium lounge for intimate holiday gatherings and other special occasion celebrations. A private server is available for the purchase of specially themed food and drinks including craft cocktails. Rink-Side VIP Private Cabanas can also be adjoined to accommodate up to 150 people for memorable office parties.
Military & Veteran Discount Days
Every Thursday, Winter Fest OC will honor local military members and veterans with a special $5 off online coupon code. Eligible guests can use the code “HERO” to purchase tickets in advance online and bring their relevant ID for onsite verification.
Season Passes for Unlimited Fun
Enjoy holiday magic all season long with a Winter Fest OC season pass, providing unlimited entry for all 26 days, access to the “North Pole Journey” immersive walk-through experience, daily live entertainment, the crowd-favorite evening tree lighting parade and show, dazzling light displays, winter photo ops and the opportunity to meet Santa in-person.
Learn more and purchase tickets at https://www.winterfestoc.com
November 25, 2022 through January 1, 2023
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Dr
Costa Mesa, California
For more information on Winter Fest OC, visit www.WinterFestOC.com and for the latest updates on ticket promotions, entertainment, food and fun, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube or with #WinterFestOC.