Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'a' in /home/letsplayoc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 510
John’s Incredible Pizza Company combines a made-from-scratch All You Can Eat buffet with a vibrant Fun World entertainment area. The indoor facilities range in size from 30,000 to 60,000 square feet and are open year-round. Each location showcases a mix of traditional family-style items, innovative and fun food choices along with healthy alternatives all prepared onsite from fresh ingredients. Ten Signature and seasonal pizzas include John’s Spicy Peanut Butter Pepperoni, Buffalo Chicken, and Garlic Pesto. A custom pasta bar features a variety of pastas, 8 homemade sauces, and vegetable varieties to create a pasta masterpiece along with a variety of soups, 40+ item salad bar and an assortment of homemade desserts. Each John’s location include Fun World, a large entertainment area offering a variety of rides, redemption games, video games, and other attractions. John’s mascot IncrediBear makes special appearances at birthday parties, special events and more. In Orange County, there is one at Buena Park Mall and now one at Westminster Mall.
New Years Eve Celebration Packages:
John’s Incredible Pizza Company will celebrate New Years Eve with special hours and celebration packages. Each John’s location will be open from 7:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. on December 31, 2018. Tickets can be purchased in advance at JohnsPizza.com/NYE. Pre-purchase for more perks! Purchase by December 26 to get priority admission and 20 more Fun World Credits!
- Celebration Package – $19.99 includes Buffet + Beverage + Unlimited Rides + 75 Fun World Credits ($18.75 value!) + New Year’s Accessories including a Hat, Glow Necklace and Blowout.
- Premium Package – $29.99 includes Buffet + Beverage, Unlimited Rides + 200 Fun World Credits ($50 value) + New Year’s Accessories: Hat, Glow Necklace and Blowout
John’s Incredible Pizza Company Locations:
- 14766 Bear Valley Rd. Victorville, CA 92395
- 3709 Rosedale Hwy. Bakersfield, CA 93308
- 7095 N. Cedar Fresno, CA 93720
- 2225 Plaza Pky. Modesto, CA 95350
- 5280 Arrow Hwy. Montclair, CA 91763
- 384 N. Sunrise Ave. Roseville, CA 95661
- 6187 Valley Springs Pky. Riverside, CA 92507
- 8601 On The Mall, Buena Park, CA 90620
- 3010 Plaza Bonita Rd. National City, CA 91950
- 9180 SW Hall Boulevard, Beaverton, OR 97223
- 3700 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 440 Newpark Mall Rd, Newark, CA 94560
- 1025 Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA 92683
All You Can Eat Buffet!
I remember the first time going to one of these, the biggest surprise is you can’t just walk in and play games. Purchasing their All-You-Can-Eat Buffet is required. So if you plan to go, plan to go hungry. You will be there a while, and you can stay as long as you want. You eat, go play, then come back and eat some more! Although they offer a pizza buffet, you can get other options like pasta, salads, fried chicken, soup, baked potatoes, and desserts. The drinks are an additional charge but they’re unlimited (except for the alcohol like beer, wine, and frozen margaritas.) My kids’ favorite are the ICEEs which are self-serve, and I always get their iced teas or flavored coffees also unlimited.
Incredible Fun Facts:
- They can serve up to 300 pizzas per hour.
- Their ovens cook 50 pizzas every 5 minutes.
- They can produce over 700 homemade pizza dough balls per hour.
- Their pizza dough, breadsticks, soups and pasta sauces are all made from scratch daily on-site.
- 450,000 pounds of cheese is shredded each year.
- All recipes are created especially for John’s.
- There are 20 traditional and unique signature pizzas offered.
- Their most famous pizza is their Spicy Peanut Butter Pizza.
- There are 40 freshly prepared items on the salad bar.
- Guests can watch pizza and mini-donuts being made while at the buffet.
- Their games dispense approximately 1,000,000 tickets per month.
4 Themed Dining Rooms
Although their Westminster location is smaller than their Buena Park location, it is still fun. There are four dining rooms and they are self-seating. Hint: If you are looking for a sensory-friendly room, look for Cabin Fever (it has a relaxing Big Bear Mountain kind of feel with a fireplace and warm tones). Other rooms are Toon Time Theatre (They run cartoons. This might be great for the Littles that need extra entertainment while they dine), Hall of Fame (Dads’ favorite – Sports theme) and Kaleidoscope (whimsical). With over 41,000 square foot, the venue seats over 1,000 guests.
- More than 100 of the latest video and ticket-dispensing games for all ages.
- 3 Indoor Rides at this location – Twister, Boogie Bump, Frogger Hop.
- Twister – a thrilling spinning ride for all ages.
- Boogie Bump – fun full-sized bumper car ride with disco lights.
- Frogger Hop – a bouncy gigglefest of a ride.
- Over 300 prizes to choose from at redemption counter.
- 7 private event rooms for birthday parties, private parties, field trips, and business meetings.
- Exclusive use of John’s after hours for private events and lock-ins.
John’s Incredibear likes to dance and eat pizza. Kids can dance with him every weekend night. He gives hugs and wears fun outfits for promotions and community events.
New Orange County Location!
JOHN’S INCREDIBLE PIZZA CO.
(Opened March 2018)
1025 Westminster Mall
There are currently 13 locations. (11 throughout California; 1 in Beaverton, Oregon; and 1 in Las Vegas, Nevada.) For your nearest location, please visit their website.
Good to Know!
- Paid admission is required for entry – All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet is included.
- John’s offers weekday lunch pricing from open until 3pm. Special pricing is also available for Seniors 55+.
- Unlimited soft drinks, flavored coffees, and ICEEs are available for an additional charge.
- Beer, wine and frozen margaritas are offered at an additional charge.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Four themed dining rooms – Cabin Fever (sensory friendly), Toon Time Theatre, Hall of Fame and Kaleidoscope.
- Memberships available – VIP ELITE and KIDS’ CLUB enjoy special benefits, offers, and coupons.
One LET’S PLAY OC! reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!a Rafflecopter giveaway
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize has no cash value and is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.