This time of year LEGOLAND California Resort transforms into a monster mash bash for the ultimate family fun during its Halloween celebration. Every Saturday night (Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, and 26) at 5 p.m. the park transforms into the ultimate family Halloween party with tasty goodies, monster jams and spooktacular entertainment! With treat stations located throughout the Park and inside SEA LIFE® Aquarium, there is sure to be something to satisfy every sweet tooth. Along with tons of candy, guests can collect specialty items such as LEGO® Commemorative brick, LEGO® Life Magazine and healthy treat options! Brick-or-Treat nights are extremely popular! Plan ahead and get all of the details of the event in advance by downloading the LEGOLAND app!
- Families can collect an exclusive Brick-or-Treat pop badge by snapping a selfie with an intergalactic dancer at Club Astro Bash! After dancing their way at Planet Boogie, they can collect one pop badge per weekend, with an exclusive, new Pop Badge design offered each Brick-or-Treat Party Night!
- Boo Crew returns with a new creepy crawly stilt walker, The Spider Queen!
- Guests can get in the Halloween spirit by jumping in and boogieing down at the seasons most frighteningly-fun dance parties which includes Midnight Monster Jam where guests help the Monster Crew bring their spooky fun character concert to life!
- Wacky Professor Frankenbrick returns to Brick-or-Treat with one goal: to be the best mad scientist in the world! Kids can partake in the interactive Frankenbrick’s Lab show by using their imagination to bring his LEGO® Monsters to life.
- Kids can celebrate the season by singing along and moving their feet to the beat with The Witchettes in the Courtyard Theatre or by joining in the interactive play, Mail Order Monsters.
- Guests also have a chance to win some scream worthy prizes by showing off their coolest costumes in the Brick-Or-Treat Costume Contest presented by Disguise Costumes! With three categories: Group, Heroes & Villains and LEGO Themed, as well as a Costume Parade for all kids to join in, there is a chance for everyone to strut their stuff during the Halloween celebration!
LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel
The LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel also join in with entertainment throughout the ghostly season with a not-too-spooky sleepover! Both hotels have weaved a web of fun with special meet and greets of favorite Halloween Characters, Halloween Scarolers, tasty treat stations and Costume contests that will keep the spooky spirit alive all season long!
(Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2019)
One LEGOLAND Drive
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is a special event and admission can be purchased for as low as $64 if purchased online in advance. Special event ticket holders can enjoy costume contests, decorations, character meet and greets, trick-or-treating, live music and tons of frightfully festive entertainment. Guests can follow the fun by using #BRICKORTREAT2019 on social media.
LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on select dates throughout October and LEGOLAND Water Park is open weekends 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. through October 27th. With special event admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights on September 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, and 26, guests can extend their day until 9 p.m. at both LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium to enjoy all the Halloween festivities plus add on a 2nd day Resort Hopper to extend the fun all weekend long.