Paid promotion for “Toy Story 4” on behalf of Walt Disney Studios.
Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” really took us by surprise this summer with a new friend named Forky. He’ll have you looking at trash in a whole new hilarious way. The producers do an amazing job yet again bringing us along an adventurous journey with old friends while introducing new ones. It makes a great addition to the movie series. There were a lot of funny moments, and my kids and I enjoyed watching it together. It’s now available in 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray, and DVD as well as Digital in 4K Ultra HD™, HD, and Movies Anywhere! The fourth installment in the Toy Story series will be packaged several ways to ensure families get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience.
In “Toy Story 4,” Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So, when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy Forky (voice of Tony Hale) calls himself “trash,” Woody decides to teach Forky how to embrace being a toy. But a road-trip adventure, including an unexpected reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts), shows Woody how big the world can be for a toy. In addition, carnival prizes Ducky (voice of Keegan-Michael Key) and Bunny (voice of Jordan Peele) bring a new level of fun to the film.
“Toy Story 4” Cast and Crew
“Toy Story 4” welcomes both veteran and new voices, including Tom Hanks as Woody, Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear, Annie Potts as Bo Peep, Tony Hale as Forky, Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele as Ducky and Bunny, Madeleine McGraw as Bonnie, Christina Hendricks as Gabby Gabby, Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom, Ally Maki as Giggle McDimples and Joan Cusack as Jessie. The voice cast also includes Jay Hernandez, Lori Alan, Bonnie Hunt, Kristen Schaal, Emily Davis, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Blake Clark, the late Don Rickles and Estelle Harris.
“Toy Story 4” earned a 98 percent critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes and more than $1 billion at the global box office.
Carnival Movie Night
As “Toy Story 4” becomes available this week on Digital, Blu-ray, and DVD, my family and I celebrated with a movie night-in complete with themed snacks, party paper products, and carnival games which were provided by Walt Disney Studios. You can host your own movie night-in too. My kids love the RV Tent and wants to sleep in it. They didn’t care that their legs were sticking out in the middle of the night. The movie makes a great addition to our collection of “Toy Story” movies. We’ve already re-watched it several times.
Now on Digital and Blu-ray!
BONUS FEATURES (may vary by retailer)
Fans who bring home “Toy Story 4” will be treated to over an hour of bonus features celebrating the film’s iconic characters, Pixar’s filmmaking team and the legacy of “Toy Story,” which began as the world’s first fully computer-animated feature film released nearly 25 years ago. Extensive extras includes deleted scenes such as an alternate ending, an all-new featurette with an endearing
look back on Woody and Buzz’s legendary friendship throughout the years; entertaining studio stories shared by members of the Pixar team; a nostalgic look back at the creation and first storyboard screening of “Toy Story” with filmmakers; and the pioneering efforts of Pixar artists who created the sets, characters, look and feel of the original film and much more.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- ‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced
by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime
“Toy Story 4” is directed by Josh Cooley, and produced by Mark Nielsen and Jonas Rivera. Andrew Stanton, Lee Unkrich and Pete Docter are executive producers, and Stanton and Stephany Folsom wrote the screenplay. Longtime “Toy Story” collaborator Randy Newman composed the score and wrote two new original songs, “I Can’t Let You Throw Yourself Away,” performed by Newman, and “The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy,” which is performed by Chris Stapleton for the end credits.
- Digital = 4K UHD, HD, SD
- Physical = 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD+Blu-ray Feature+Blu-ray Bonus +Digital Code), Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray Feature+Blu-ray Bonus+DVD+Digital Code) and DVD
Feature Run Time: Approximately 100 minutes
Rating: G in U.S. and Canada
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
- 4K UHD Blu-ray = English Dolby Atmos, English, Spanish and French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- Blu-ray = English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English 5.1 DTS-HDHR, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- DVD = English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
- 4K UHD Digital = English Dolby Atmos (platform dependent), English 7.1 (platform dependent), English, Spanish & French 5.1, English, Spanish & French 2.0
- HD Digital = English 7.1 (platform dependent), English, Spanish & French 5.1, English, Spanish & French 2.0
- 4K UHD Blu-ray = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
- Blu-ray =English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
- DVD = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles (French subtitles are on Canadian DVD only)
Closed Captions: English (DVD and Digital)
- Website: movies.disney.com/toy-story-4
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PixarToyStory
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Pixar
- Instagram: Instagram.com/toystory
- YouTube: Youtube.com/DisneyPixar