Last month we were invited to a reveal of the new 2014 Toyota Corolla. Boy do they know how to throw a party!
I’ll just highlight a few from the night:
These are not your regular light boxes. They had aerial dancers!
We enjoyed dishes catered from Bravo TV’s Top Chef All-Stars Richard Blais. There were carving stations, nitrogen infused frozen margaritas as well as tray-passed hors d’oeuvres.
|Photo with Chef Richard Blais
Later some curtains opened up shifting us into another room.
These performers started running along the wall. Very cool.
New features of the 2014 Toyota Corolla:
- Longer leg room: 2.95-inches longer than the previous model.
- Better gas mileage due to lighter weight high strength steel (below 2,900 pounds).
- Strategically placed sound insulation along the fenders, cowl, and behind the dash panel to reduce noise entering the cabin.
- Improved collision performance, such construction also gives the Corolla’s structure increased rigidity to optimize chassis and suspension performance, giving the new car a more responsive and engaging driving experience.
- First compact car equipped with standard LED headlamps.
- All models are standard equipped with eight airbags, and Bluetooth® hand-free phone and audio streaming connectivity.
The Corolla will be available in four trim levels (L, LE, LE Eco, and S) that offer a wide range of popular features to help distinguish each trim level.
|On the way out we were handed swag bags with this fancy chocolate bar.