Last month we were invited to a reveal of the new 2014 Toyota Corolla. Boy do they know how to throw a party!
I’ll just highlight a few from the night:
These are not your regular light boxes. They had aerial dancers!
We enjoyed dishes catered from Bravo TV’s Top Chef All-Stars Richard Blais. There were carving stations, nitrogen infused frozen margaritas as well as tray-passed hors d’oeuvres.
|Photo with Chef Richard Blais|
Later some curtains opened up shifting us into another room.
These performers started running along the wall. Very cool.
New features of the 2014 Toyota Corolla:
- Longer leg room: 2.95-inches longer than the previous model.
- Better gas mileage due to lighter weight high strength steel (below 2,900 pounds).
- Strategically placed sound insulation along the fenders, cowl, and behind the dash panel to reduce noise entering the cabin.
- Improved collision performance, such construction also gives the Corolla’s structure increased rigidity to optimize chassis and suspension performance, giving the new car a more responsive and engaging driving experience.
- First compact car equipped with standard LED headlamps.
- All models are standard equipped with eight airbags, and Bluetooth® hand-free phone and audio streaming connectivity.
The Corolla will be available in four trim levels (L, LE, LE Eco, and S) that offer a wide range of popular features to help distinguish each trim level.
|On the way out we were handed swag bags with this fancy chocolate bar.|