The film starts off with a short recap of the first movie which we really enjoyed. (Meaning we didn’t have to re-watch the first one to understand the second one).
The film is about friendship, trust, and believing in yourself. After deactivating his greatest invention in the first movie, Flint Lockwood is faced to decide between keeping his prior commitment to creating a new home and lab with his friends or to work with his idol Chester V (a once in a lifetime opportunity). With the support, encouragement, and understanding of his friends, he takes the job with Chester V.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is now on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD!
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 has a running time of approximately 95 minutes and is rated PG for mild rude humor.
Director: Cody Cameron, Kris Pearn
Cast: Bill Hader, Anna Faris, James Caan, Will Forte, Kristen Schaal
3D Blu-ray & Blu-ray Combo Pack exclusives include:
- Four Mini-Movies*
– “Attack of the 50-Foot Gummi Bear” – Flint’s mischievous gummi bear grows to 50-feet by using his new food-modifying invention while Steve is in charge. Steve must frantically chase the gummi bear and transform him back to normal size before Flint returns to the lab.
– “Steve’s First Bath” – Flint’s failed date with Sam is because of Steve’s mischievous ways.
– “Super Manny” – Manny, the Jack of all trades, saves an adorable kitty with his many skills.
– “Earl Scouts” – The Foodimals join Earl’s scouting program but are very competitive.
- Deleted Scenes
3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD bonus features include:
- Filmmaker Commentary with directors Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn
- Seven All-New Featurettes:
– “Anatomy of a Foodimal” – Flamangos, Cheesespiders, Hippotatomuses! Oh my! Sit down with filmmakers to discuss the inspiration behind these wacky food-animal hybrids that have taken over Swallow Falls, and chat with the gang to find out how they came up with the Food-imal’s creative and amusing names.
– “Production Design: Back in the Kitchen” – Where do you go after it rains cheeseburgers all over Swallow Falls? Back to the kitchen of course! Hear from filmmakers Cody Cameron and Kris Pearn on how they came up with stories and jokes for the film.
– “Awesome End Credits” – Dive into the end credit sequence with the filmmakers and discover how they used a mix of 3D, 2D, stop motion and live action.
– “Cloudy Café: Who’s On the Menu?” – Hear from newcomers Will Forte and Kristen Schaal about what drew them (pun intended) to this animated feature and how they “discovered” the voices of Chester V and Barb. Then, sit down with Terry Crews, as he steps into the pair of size 12 shoes left by Mr. T to portray Officer Earl Devereaux. Plus, hear from all your returning favorites including Anna Ferris and Bill Hader.
– “Building the Foodimals” – Animators discuss creating and animating the foodimals.
– “The Sasquash “- Exploring all the places in the film that the sneaky Sasquash is hiding.
– “Delicious Production Design” – Animators discuss the design of the film
- Cody Simpson “La Da Dee” Music Video & Making of the video featurette
of the 50-Foot Gummi Bear and
Steve’s First Bath are all-new