On Saturday, September 20th, we attended a Build Your Burger tasting event at McDonald’s in Laguna Niguel, California. Currently only offered at 4 locations (2 in OC and 2 in San Diego), this new concept brings us buttered buns and 22 premium ingredients to custom-build our burger!
You will be able to choose between these 22 premium ingredients:
- 100% USDA beef,
- thick cut Applewood smoked bacon,
- two types of buttered toasted breads (toasted bakery style bun or toasted artisan roll),
- tortilla strips,
- grilled mushrooms,
- caramelized grilled onions,
- red onions,
- green leaf lettuce,
- crinkle cut pickles,
- natural cheeses: sharp white cheddar, pepper jack, and American,
- savory sauces like spicy mayo, guacamole, creamy garlic sauce, sweet BBQ, Big Mac Special Sauce,
- ketchup and mustard.
Because building your burger takes longer to assemble (about 5 minutes), it is currently available for dine-in only, however, they are working on making it possible for take-out orders (possibly a mobile app for pre-ordering).
Want to try their new concept for Free?
You’re invited to Build Your Perfect Burger on Saturday, September 27th from 5-7 pm at either of the two locations in Laguna Niguel. (Remember there are only 4 locations available.)
Tweet it before you eat it!
Guests who visit the Laguna Niguel locations and build their own burger will have an opportunity to name their creation and be photographed with it. Photos will run on in-store TVs. Guests can also participate in the social media chatter by using the hashtag #MyPerfectBurger.
McDonald’s “Build Your Burger” Locations:
select Southern California locations offer this new Build Your Burger experience for in-store customers!
- McDonald’s 27331 La Paz Road Laguna Niguel, CA
- McDonald’s 30305 Golden Lantern Street in Laguna Niguel, CA
SAN DIEGO COUNTY
- McDonald’s 8876 Cuyamaca StreetSantee, CA
- McDonald’s3805 Midway Drive San Diego, CA
To learn about upcoming events, please visit www.McDonaldsSoCal.com
or follow them on Twitter @McDonalds_SoCal.