Good friends are hard to come by so I cherish the ones that I have. In my earlier years, when I moved to Los Angeles from New Orleans, it was hard to make new friends because I was working all the time. I missed having girlfriends to hang out with and sometimes I needed shopping advice for clothes. I didn’t know the city so it was a bit lonesome. What brought me out of my shell was going back to college in Houston. (I made the best of friends in school). Many of my local friends now in Orange County do not believe or cannot imagine that I was super shy. I think it was because in my early twenties I was still trying to find my voice and I lacked confidence. Now I love meeting new and interesting people, and when I meet good people, I want them to know that I value their friendship.
Fabulous Friends Gift Set from Hallmark + Giveaway! #lovehallmark
Hallmark has a new line of products to celebrate those fabulous friends in your life and I received a few sample products to enjoy. Sometimes it’s the little things that can make them feel special or brightens up their day. I love it when I receive messages that my friends are thinking about me. Thanks to Hallmark, one lucky LETS PLAY OC! Reader will win the same gift set. Enter below for a chance to win!
- Pretty Witty Never Quit Journal: The aspirational cover reads “Never quit. Unless you hate it.” It also has metallic accents and a satin ribbon bookmark. It’s perfect for jotting quick notes and small enough to fit in your purse.
- Pretty Witty Happy Large Pillow: This oversized embroidered pillow with pom-pom attachments is super cute as an accent pillow and will brighten up anyone’s space.
- Pretty Witty Keep Friends Close Framed Art: This painted frame showcases the quote “Keep your friends close and your wine closer.” It just makes me smile.
- Crafters & Co. Liquid Soap: Give the gift of luxurious hand soap made with essential oils in eight soothing scents.
- Signature Greetings Pineapple Card: Write a note to a special friend with this beautifully embellished signature greeting card.
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.