Did you know that Dunkin’ Brands Inc. own Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins? Orange County gets a multi-brand store on Tuesday, October 4th in Foothill Ranch! Now you can get coffee, baked goods and ice cream in one location! It’s the first of its kind in OC, and it is also the brand’s 100th DD Green Achievement location designed with energy efficient and sustainable elements. A milestone originally planned for the end of 2016, Dunkin’ Donuts is ahead of schedule with features like specialty lighting to reduce energy use, high-efficiency mechanical units, water reduction features and more. (I need to find out if I can order ice cream cones in the drive-thru window. Wouldn’t that be fun?)
Grand Opening Week:
- On Opening Day, the first person in both the drive-thru and walk-in line on October 4 will win a $250 gift card, and the first 200 people in both the lobby and drive-thru will receive a free Dunkin’ Donuts tumbler or a Baskin-Robbins campfire mug.
- Ceremonial ribbon cutting is at 10 am, which will be attended by Lake Forest dignitaries. In an effort to contribute to the local community, the franchisees will also donate $1,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of Lake Forest during a check presentation on grand opening day. The donation will further the organization’s efforts to support children’s activities in Lake Forest.
- Throughout the day, customers can collect a branded keychain by signing up for DD Perks®, Dunkin’ Donuts’ guest rewards program.
- The local women’s roller derby team will be passing out delicious beverages as well as Baskin-Robbins ice cream cakes for guests in line on October 4 and 8.
- Attendees will have opportunities to take photos with Dunkin’ Donuts brand mascot, Cuppy, in a photo booth on October 8.
“While every Dunkin’ Donuts opening has been a memorable experience, this new restaurant is especially exciting for us,” said Joe Haupt, Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee and owner of Precision Hospitality & Development. “It is a milestone not only for Dunkin’ Brands and our franchise group, but for the community as well, as this is only the second Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins multi-brand restaurant in the entire state. We can’t wait to delight our guests with both brands’ delicious lineups of menu items.”
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.