We frequent Knott’s Berry Farm quite often throughout the year. We used to live down Beach Boulevard minutes from Buena Park, California so it made it easy to get to, but now we’re in South County and our kids still asks to go. Having a season passes will definitely make it easier and the best part is – they have the best value! There are NO BLACKOUT dates, and it includes a BONUS DAY for 2017 (Hello, Merry Farm!) Remember the tasty eats during Boysenberry Festival in the Spring? It’s the place to be for all things boysenberry. What about Ghost Town Alive during the Summer when the citizens came to life? We were running around trying to solve mysteries. It was an endless adventure. Let’s not forget about ringing in the New Year with midnight fireworks and live entertainment. We were just there for treats at Spooky Farm, and we cannot wait for Merry Farm when the park turns into the most joyous time of the year. Your annual pass would include all that and more! See below all the perks that comes with it.
P.S. One lucky LET’S PLAY OC! reader will win two 2018 annual passes to enjoy all the seasonal events at Knott’s Berry Farm! More details below!
I love the Snoopy On Ice Show during Merry Farm! It’s also a great place to take a break from all that walking.
Ghost Town Alive is surprisingly the place to be when you’re in the park in the summer. The citizens really bring the experience to another level. Running around solving mysteries… who doesn’t love that?
One of the many tasty options offered at Knott’s Berry Farm. They say the funnel cake is the best. You can find other exclusive items. It’s not hard to find something for every taste bud. They also make Boysenberry Lattes which I absolutely love.
Boysenberry Festival is the place to be for all things Boysenberry. They offer tasting cards if you want to try a range of items for a fraction of the cost compared to buying it ala carte. My favorite is the Boysenberry Ice Cream Float. They won’t offer it any other time.
This year I took my little niece with us for Spooky Farm. Isn’t she cute? I love them at that age. It’s all about making memories while spending quality time with your family.
You won’t catch me in the fog at Knott’s Scary Farm. I’ve been a few times, and I’m traumatized for life. They try to get you at every corner, and they make it scarier every year. My friends love it though.
I love how festive Santa’s Cabin is during Merry Farm. Like Boysenberry Festival, they offer a wide range of seasonal treats. Take photos with Santa, get some hot chocolate, or enjoy all the festive decor. It’s one of our favorite time of the year!
Season Pass Benefits!
A Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass pays for itself in less than 2 visits at regular price. New 2018 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passes include one free visit during the 2017 season, unlimited visits during the 2018 season with no blackout days and special discounts on food & merchandise, hotel stays, and Knott’s Scary Farm. Other packages available such as All Season Fast Lane, All Season Dining, All Season Drink Refills, All Season Parking, All Season Digital Photos, Combo Passes to include Knott’s Soak City, and Scary Farm Passes.
- Unlimited Visits from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
- New Passholders receive one free visit this year plus $14.99 additional visits for the remainder of 2017. (Free visit and $14.99 additional visits not valid for Scary Farm or special events.)
- Save up to 20% on merchandise and food.
- Bring a Friend Discount Days.
- Discounts for Knott’s Scary Farm.
- Early Entry all summer long before park opens to the general public.
- Save 15% for hotel stays.
Whether it be for the thrill rides, the food, or the seasonal events, Knott’s Berry Farm can be enjoyed by all ages. Their annual passes are hard to beat for the price. Remember, there are no blackout dates! Knott’s Berry Farm is located at 8039 Beach Boulevard in Buena Park, California. (714) 220-5200. For more information about their Season Pass Benefits and their Season Passes, please visit their website at www.knotts.com.
Thanks, Knott’s, for the memories! We can’t wait to go back to make more! – The Trans
One LET’S PLAY OC! reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize has no cash value and is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.
Want more ways to enter? Here are other blogs running Season Pass Giveaways!
- Horsing Around L.A.: https://www.horsingaroundinla.com/2017/11/05/knotts-seasons-fun/
- Let’s Play OC: https://letsplayoc.com/posts/orange-county-knotts-berry-farm-annual-pass-perks
- Living Mi Vida Loca: http://livingmividaloca.com/knotts-berry-farm-season-pass-seasons-of-fun/
- Mamá Noticias: http://www.mamanoticias.com/2017/11/aprovecha-el-pase-de-temporada-knotts-berry-farm.html
- On The Go OC: http://www.onthegooc.com/2017/11/celebrate-seasonsoffun-at-knotts-berry.html
- Popsicle Blog: http://www.sandytoesandpopsicles.com/orange-county/knotts/season-passes/
- SoCal Field Trips: https://socalfieldtrips.com/a-knotts-berry-farm-2016-season-pass-offers-no-black-out-dates/
- The Typical Mom: https://temeculablogs.com/knotts-berry-farm-seasons-of-fun/
- Cleverly Catheryn: https://www.cleverlycatheryn.com/blog-posts/knotts-berry-farm-annual-passes-for-seasons-of-fun