Post written in collaboration with Winter Fest. All opinions are my own.
Winter Fest OC is once again bringing winter fun to Orange County this holiday season! The OC Fairgrounds will transform into a winter wonderland for all ages to enjoy. This year it will feature the “World’s Largest Candy Maze”, all-new Winter Fest Racing Pigs, skating under the stars with two interactive islands, a new 50-foot walk-through Tree of Dreams Christmas tree, expanded daily entertainment from popular children’s cartoon characters to Winter Fest After Dark nightly series with tribute bands and DJs. They will also have new party and event suites available for private rental. Winter Fest OC is returning to the OC Fair & Event Center, December 19th through January 5th!
NEW FOR 2019!
- World’s Largest Candy Maze inside Yowie’s Sweet Shoppe –Featuring more sweets than a chocolate factory, navigate through the World’s Largest Candy Maze, filling your basket with nostalgic candy from decades ago to today’s favorites!
- Winter Fest Racing Pigs –Nothing is more jolly than cheering on your favorite baby piglet as they race to the finish line wearing holiday sweaters. Get your seat early in the all-new Winter Fest Racing Pig stadium with shows daily.
- Outdoor Ice Skating – Enjoy skating under the stars in the center of a winter wonderland on the redesigned ice rink with two interactive islands, surrounded by winter décor and lights, adjacent to the new 50-foot Tree of Dreams walk-through Christmas tree.
- Winter Fest After Dark: Hussong’s Cantina & Restaurant – Each night at 6 p.m., the all new Winter Fest After Dark comes alive with live music, dancing, drink specials and more. Guests can dance into the night with the same popular bands as the annual OC Fair in the Hussong’s Cantina & Restaurant with live performances by DJ Manny Fresco and the La Nueva Deligencia.
- Winter Fest After Dark: Hangar Stage – Each night at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., many of Southern California’s most popular live tribute bands will take the stage. Performances include tribute bands such as Escape, a tribute to Journey; Queen Nation, a tribute to Queen; Rumours, a tribute to Fleetwood Mac; Fast Times and Flashback Heart Attack, 80’s cover bands; Earth to Mars, a tribute to Bruno Mars, and so many more. Plus, the Morgan Leigh Band will be bringing country music favorites and additional bands will be announced soon. An Elton John tribute show featuring “Kenny Metcalf as Elton” and a tribute to ABBA by ABBA LA will ring in 2020 during Winter Fest OC’s New Year’s Eve celebrations at both 6 p.m. and midnight.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Winter Fest OC will unveil an all-new 50-foot walk-thru Tree of Dreams Christmas tree, and a new nightly celebration with fireworks and snow flurries, illuminating the holiday spirit at 5:30 p.m. daily.
- Live Cartoon Character Shows and Meet & Greets – Guests can experience live cartoon character shows with meet & greets from Thomas the Train, Paw Patrol, PJ Mask, Peppa Pig and many more.
- SoCal Dickens LondonTowne – All the best of Victorian England is brought to life in SoCal Dickens LondonTowne where historical figures and fictional characters walk side by side. Mr. Charles Dickens can be seen in the High Street shops, where artisanal and one of a kind gifts abound. A little girl named Alice, hurries to have afternoon tea at the Tea Shoppe, while Mr. Scrooge glares cynically at the actors and musicians performing authentic Victorian entertainment. The delicious smell of Victorian fare, such as fish and chips, meat pies, rum cakes, and sticky pudding tempt patrons to linger, while the elite come out nightly to dance and enjoy an authentic British style beer. London of old is calling… bring your imagination and partake in the festivities!
- Expanded Private Party Suites – Yowie’s Sweet Shoppe Party Room and the Hangar Stage VIP Suites feature all-new private party spaces, where guests can host their ultimate winter wonderland themed celebrations. Ideal for birthday parties, company gatherings and much more, suites and party spaces can accommodate up to 200 people and start at only $199.
Winter Fest OC tickets are available now online, including general admission tickets starting at only $10, platinum passes starting at $40, and early bird season passes valid for all 18 days starting at $18 for a limited time. Plus, reserve your private party space now, while dates and times last. Discounts will be offered on select days to honor our community heroes; First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and Military/Veterans with proof of ID.
December 19th through January 5, 2020
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Dr
Costa Mesa, California
For more information on Winter Fest OC, visit www.WinterFestOC.com and for the latest updates on ticket promotions, entertainment, food and fun, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube or with #WinterFestOC.
One LET’S PLAY OC!reader will win this prize. Please enter below for a chance to win!a Rafflecopter giveaway
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. A winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. I will attempt to contact the winner for 3 days. If the winner cannot be reached by email, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to earn entries. One prize per household. The winner will receive, free of charge, the prize mentioned above. This prize is not available for exchanges. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.