All you do is fill out a short survey about your child’s concern online (there is no automation), and a Help Me Grow Specialist will call you with personalized services for the appropriate support or service provider.
“The online portal was specifically designed for parents of caregivers who are working or too busy to call during regular business hours. The goal of Help Me Grow Online is to help more families get the support, care and answers they need to ensure their child’s development is on track. Help Me Grow Online ensures that each submission is handled individually with no automation, ultimately delivering a personalized experience every step of the way. Parents can easily use Help Me Grow Online to answer their questions and concerns and can expect support through referrals, connection to resources and follow up. ”
– Help Me Grow Orange County
- Listening to parent and caregiver concerns to help them decide which services can address the needs of their family.
- Providing referrals to services that are free, low-cost or fee-for-service. Connecting families to developmental screening opportunities for children under 5 year of age.
- Conducting follow-up care coordination to ensure a program or service was accessed and if the parent needs any additional support.
- Finding resources for parents of all income levels, cultures and languages.