This is a sponsored post.
Grandparents are in town! Last Monday I took the family to HGTV Presents Santa HQ at the LAKEWOOD CENTER to see Santa, and it was also SANTA PAWS night. This year for SANTA PAWS, Lakewood Center partnered up with a local adoption store, Found Animals Adopt & Shop. You can bring your favorite pup or cat for photos with Santa or you can stop by the Found Animals table to learn more about the animals looking for good homes from the volunteers. I thought the pictures turned out really good and digital downloads are a great option if you want to access all your photos later for reprinting cute holiday greeting cards or gifts.
Santa HQ Experience
We all know that it can get pretty boring waiting in long lines so at Santa HQ there are a few fun interactive things that you and your family can do while you’re waiting to see Santa. Watch the walk through video of the Santa Headquarters experience below!
- Elf-Ray Vision. Sometimes we can’t see things right in front of us. If you like scavenger hunts, there are eight hidden surprises to uncover. First download the free Elf-Ray Vision app then grab a Trigger Map when you arrive. Two are right by the entrance, two are inside the workshop, there are three inside the observatory, and one is right outside by the photo wall.
- Naughty or Nice? I’ll give you a hint. Guests with reservations get priority. Are you on the Naughty or Nice List? Jump on the Naughty O’ Nice Meter to find out! Enter your first name and watch the meter go! (I barely made the Nice List myself.)
- Make an ELFIE video to share with family and friends! Check out our ELFIE video below! You can make one too and email it to yourself. This will help you with your wait time for sure and it’s silly but I love it.
- Track Santa’s sleigh at the Control Center. Learn more about Santa’s telescope, sleigh, Naughty and Nice List, workshop and more.
- Headquarters’ Photo Wall. Another photo option to choose from for your package.
- Photos with Santa.
Upcoming SANTA PAWS Dates:
- Monday, November 28, 2016 (6-8 pm)
- Monday, December 5, 2016 (6-8 pm)
- Monday, December 12, 2016 (6-8 pm)
The animals at Found Animals Adopt & Shop are rescued from LA County Shelters. They’re neutered, up to date with their shots, and are micro-chipped. You can see all the animals available for adoption on their website at www.adoptandshop.com. They’re going to be at the Lakewood Center the next three Mondays for SANTA PAWS or you can find them at the other two locations: Culver City: 4235 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA (310) 933-6863. Lakewood: 353 Lakewood Center Mall, Lakewood, CA (562) 531-2871
Santa HQ will be open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. and is located near Macy’s. (There is another location at Los Cerritos Center by Forever 21.) Early Bird Photo packages are available starting at $34.99 through December 8, 2016. As an added bonus, guests can start to make reservations with SANTA HQ by visiting www.santa-hq.com.
View all comments