Post written in collaboration with Nintendo. All opinions are my own. #NintendoFamilyFun
Most recently my family and I attended a spooky event hosted by Nintendo to preview Luigi’s Mansion 3. The previous arcade version has been my kids’ go-to game for a long time. Whenever they quickly disappear, we usually find them at this game. I mean, what’s not to like about hunting ghosts with a flashlight and vacuum cleaner? Play as Luigi or Gooigi. Now it will be better than ever with new moves, new themed floors, new tools, new challenges, and more! Luigi’s Manion 3 becomes available on Nintendo Switch just in time for Halloween on October 31, 2019!
LUIGI’S DREAM VACATION TURNS INTO A GHOSTLY – AND GOOEY – NIGHTMARE!
“Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.”
For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
- Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses,
- Summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone.
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player or grab a friend and control one each.
- Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone.
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time.
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies.
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper.